Main menu

Pages

Writing a Narrative Essay كيفية كتابة مقال سردي

 

Writing a Narrative Essay

كيفية كتابة مقال سردي

تُعد مهارة Writing a Narrative Essay من أهم مهارات الكتابة لأنها تساعد الطالب على كتابة قصة أو تجربة بطريقة منظمة، مع استخدام Past Tenses وLinking Words والوصف والتعبير عن المشاعر.

في هذا المقال، سنتعلم How to Write a Narrative Essay خطوة بخطوة .


ما هو Narrative Essay؟

Narrative Essay = مقال سردي

الـ Narrative Essay هو مقال يحكي:

  • قصة A story
  • تجربة شخصية A personal experience
  • موقف مهم An important event
  • حدث غير متوقع An unexpected event

بمعنى بسيط:

A narrative essay tells a story.

أي:

المقال السردي يحكي قصة.

ولكنه ليس مجرد أحداث وراء بعضها، بل يجب أن يحتوي على:

Beginning → Problem → Events → Climax → Ending

أي:

بداية → مشكلة → أحداث → لحظة الذروة → نهاية


ما الهدف من Narrative Essay؟

الهدف هو أن تجعل القارئ يشعر أنه يعيش الأحداث معك.

لذلك يجب أن تستخدم:

  • Descriptive language = لغة وصفية.
  • Past tenses = أزمنة الماضي.
  • Sequencing words = كلمات ترتيب الأحداث.
  • Feelings and emotions = المشاعر والأحاسيس.

Structure of a Narrative Essay

شكل المقال السردي

يمكن للطالب اتباع هذا التنظيم:

Paragraph 1: Introduction

تقديم المكان والزمان والشخصيات أو بداية الحدث.

Paragraph 2: The Beginning of the Story

بداية الأحداث وظهور المشكلة.

Paragraph 3: The Main Events / Climax

الأحداث المهمة ولحظة الذروة.

Paragraph 4: Resolution / Ending

حل المشكلة والنهاية وما تعلمه الكاتب.

إذن يمكننا تذكر:

Setting → Problem → Events → Climax → Resolution


1. Setting – المكان والزمان

في بداية المقال، يجب أن نعرف:

Where?

أين حدثت القصة؟

و:

When?

متى حدثت؟

Example:

It was a cold winter morning in December. I was walking to school when I noticed that the streets were unusually quiet.

في صباح شتوي بارد في شهر ديسمبر، كنت أسير إلى المدرسة عندما لاحظت أن الشوارع كانت هادئة بشكل غير معتاد.

هنا عرفنا:

  • When: A winter morning in December.
  • Where: In the streets / on the way to school.

2. Introduce the Main Character

عرّف الشخصية الرئيسية.

Example:

At that time, I was a sixteen-year-old student who was preparing for an important exam.

في ذلك الوقت، كنت طالبًا يبلغ من العمر ستة عشر عامًا وأستعد لامتحان مهم.


3. The Problem – المشكلة

كل قصة جيدة تحتاج إلى:

A problem or conflict

Example:

Suddenly, I realized that I had left my exam paper at home.

فجأة، أدركت أنني تركت ورقة الامتحان في المنزل.

هنا بدأت المشكلة.


4. Developing Events – تطور الأحداث

الآن نبدأ في سرد ما حدث بعد المشكلة.

استخدم كلمات الترتيب مثل:

First

Then

After that

A few minutes later

Meanwhile

Suddenly

Eventually


Example:

At first, I did not know what to do. Then, I called my brother and asked him to look for the paper. A few minutes later, he called me back with some unexpected news.

لاحظ كيف ساعدتنا الكلمات على ترتيب الأحداث.


5. Climax – لحظة الذروة

الـ Climax هي أكثر لحظة إثارة أو توترًا في القصة.

مثلاً:

هل سيتم حل المشكلة؟

ماذا سيحدث بعد ذلك؟

Example:

Just as I was about to give up, I saw my teacher walking towards me with a familiar piece of paper in her hand.

هنا القارئ يريد أن يعرف:

What happened next?


6. Resolution – الحل والنهاية

في النهاية، نوضح كيف انتهت المشكلة.

Example:

Fortunately, my brother had found the paper and sent a photo of it to my teacher. I felt extremely relieved and learned an important lesson about being more organised.

هنا لدينا:

  • حل المشكلة.
  • مشاعر الكاتب.
  • الدرس المستفاد.

أهم الأزمنة المستخدمة في Narrative Essay

1. Past Simple

نستخدمه للأحداث الرئيسية.

Examples:

I arrived at the station.

I opened the door.

She looked at me.

We decided to leave.


2. Past Continuous

نستخدمه لوصف حدث كان مستمرًا عندما وقع حدث آخر.

Example:

I was walking home when I saw an old friend.

حدث مستمر:

was walking

حدث مفاجئ:

saw


Example:

While we were waiting for the bus, it started to rain.


3. Past Perfect

مناسب جدًا لطلاب B2 عندما يريدون الإشارة إلى حدث وقع قبل حدث آخر في الماضي.

Example:

When I arrived at the cinema, the film had already started.

أولًا:

The film started.

بعد ذلك:

I arrived.

لذلك نستخدم:

had started


Linking Words in Narrative Writing

To start:

At first

In the beginning

One day

It all started when...

Example:

It all started when I received an unexpected phone call.


To continue:

Then

After that

A few minutes later

Meanwhile

As soon as


Example:

After that, we decided to look for another solution.


For surprise:

Suddenly

Unexpectedly

To my surprise

Out of nowhere

Example:

Suddenly, the lights went out.


To end:

Finally

Eventually

In the end

At last

Example:

In the end, everything turned out well.


How to Make Your Narrative Essay More Interesting

بدل أن يكتب الطالب:

I was scared.

يمكنه أن يكتب:

My heart was beating fast, and my hands were shaking.

بدل أن يقول للقارئ إنه خائف، يجعله يشعر بالخوف.

وهذه طريقة مهمة في الكتابة تسمى:

Show, Don't Just Tell


Example:

Tell:

I was very happy.

Show:

I could not stop smiling, and I felt as if I were walking on air.


Tell:

The weather was bad.

Show:

Dark clouds covered the sky, and the wind was becoming stronger every minute.


استخدام الوصف Descriptive Language

استخدم:

Adjectives

dark

crowded

silent

nervous

exhausted

exciting

Adverbs

suddenly

quietly

quickly

nervously

carefully


Example:

بدل:

I entered the room.

يمكن أن نقول:

I slowly entered the dark and silent room.

أصبحت الجملة أكثر وصفًا وإثارة.


نموذج Narrative Essay كامل

Topic:

Write about a time when something unexpected happened to you.

Model Answer

An Unexpected Day

It was an ordinary Monday morning, and I was walking to school as usual. I had an important presentation that day, so I was feeling nervous but excited.

As I was getting closer to the school, I suddenly realised that I had left my notes at home. I immediately called my brother, but he was already on his way to work. At that moment, I felt completely helpless.

While I was trying to think of a solution, I remembered that I had saved a copy of my presentation on my phone. However, my battery was almost dead. Just as I was about to give up, one of my classmates offered me a charger. I quickly charged my phone and prepared for the presentation.

In the end, everything went better than I had expected. My teacher was impressed, and I received positive feedback from my classmates. That experience taught me an important lesson: it is always a good idea to prepare a backup plan.


تحليل النموذج

Paragraph 1: Setting

It was an ordinary Monday morning...

حدد:

  • الوقت.
  • المكان.
  • الموقف.

Paragraph 2: Problem

I had left my notes at home.

ظهرت المشكلة.


Paragraph 3: Climax

My battery was almost dead.

المشكلة أصبحت أكبر.

ثم:

one of my classmates offered me a charger.

بدأ الحل.


Paragraph 4: Resolution

everything went better than I had expected.

النهاية.

ثم:

That experience taught me...

الدرس المستفاد.


مثال آخر: A Memorable Journey

Topic:

Write about a journey you will never forget.

Model Answer

Last summer, I decided to travel with my friends to a small town near the coast. We had planned the trip for several weeks, and everyone was excited about it.

Everything was going well until our car suddenly stopped in the middle of the road. At first, we thought it was a minor problem. However, after checking the car, we realised that we could not continue our journey.

While we were waiting for help, the weather became worse, and heavy rain started to fall. We were tired and worried, but we tried to stay positive. Fortunately, a local man stopped and offered to help us.

Eventually, the car was repaired, and we continued our journey. Although the trip did not go as planned, it became one of the most memorable experiences of my life.


Expressions مهمة لطلاب B2

Beginning the story

It all started when...

I will never forget the day when...

Little did I know that...

هذه مناسبة لمستوى أعلى قليلًا وتضيف قوة إلى الكتابة.

Example:

Little did I know that this ordinary day would change everything.


Expressing feelings

I felt relieved.

I was filled with excitement.

I could not believe my eyes.

My heart was beating fast.

I felt a sense of relief.


Creating suspense

Suddenly...

To my surprise...

Without warning...

Just as I was about to...

What happened next was completely unexpected.


أخطاء شائعة في Narrative Essay

1. استخدام Present Tense طوال المقال

Yesterday, I go to school.

الصحيح:

Yesterday, I went to school.

لأن القصة حدثت في الماضي.


2. كتابة الأحداث بدون ترتيب

I went home. Suddenly, I woke up. Then, I went to school.

الأحداث غير منظمة.

استخدم:

First → Then → After that → Finally


3. استخدام كلمات بسيطة جدًا فقط

بدل:

good

يمكن استخدام:

amazing

memorable

enjoyable

بدل:

bad

استخدم:

difficult

stressful

disappointing


4. نسيان المشاعر

لا تكتب الأحداث فقط.

بدل:

I lost my phone. I found it later.

اكتب:

When I realised that my phone was missing, I immediately felt nervous. Fortunately, I found it a few minutes later and felt extremely relieved.


5. كتابة نهاية بدون درس أو نتيجة

النهاية الأفضل توضح:

What happened?

وأحيانًا:

What did you learn?

Example:

Looking back, I realised that the experience had taught me to stay calm in difficult situations.


Template سهل للطلاب

يمكن للطالب اتباع هذا النموذج:

Paragraph 1 – Introduction

It was __________ when __________. I was __________, and I felt __________.

Paragraph 2 – Problem

Suddenly, __________. At first, I __________, but then __________.

Paragraph 3 – Main Events

While I was __________, __________ happened. Just as I was about to __________, __________.

Paragraph 4 – Ending

In the end, __________. I felt __________, and I learned that __________.


Checklist لطلاب B2

قبل تسليم الـNarrative Essay، يجب أن يسأل الطالب نفسه:

Structure

  • هل لدي بداية واضحة؟
  • هل حددت الوقت أو المكان؟
  • هل يوجد Problem؟
  • هل يوجد Main Event أو Climax؟
  • هل يوجد Ending؟

Grammar

  • هل استخدمت Past Simple؟
  • هل استخدمت Past Continuous؟
  • هل استخدمت Past Perfect عند الحاجة؟

Language

  • هل استخدمت Linking Words؟
  • هل وصفت المشاعر؟
  • هل استخدمت كلمات وصفية؟
  • هل تجنبت تكرار الكلمات؟

الخلاصة

كتابة Narrative Essay لا تعني مجرد كتابة أحداث وراء بعضها، ولكنها تعني:

Tell a story + Create a problem + Develop the events + Build suspense + End the story

وتذكر هذه الخطة السهلة:

Setting → Problem → Events → Climax → Resolution

أو:

Beginning → Problem → Action → Ending

إذا أتقن الطالب هذه الخطوات، واستخدم Past Tenses وLinking Words وDescriptive Language، سيكون قادرًا على كتابة Narrative Essay مناسب لمستوى B2 بطريقة منظمة وممتعة.

 

reactions
author-img
انا جمال يونس . معلم لغة انجليزية . حاصل على ليسانس ألسن جامعة عين شمس . اوود ان أشارك المزيد من معلوماتي حول اللغة الانجليزية في محاولة مني لتبسيط و توضيح الأمور إن شاء الله .

تعليقات