Main menu

Pages

شرح الانتقال بين الماضي والحاضر في اللغة الإنجليزية

 

Shift Between Past and Present

شرح الانتقال بين الماضي والحاضر في اللغة الإنجليزية

تُعد مهارة Shift Between Past and Present من المهارات المهمة ، خاصة في Writing وSpeaking وReading. والمقصود بها هو قدرة الطالب على الانتقال بشكل صحيح بين أزمنة الماضي والحاضر حسب المعنى والسياق.

كثير من الطلاب يعرفون تكوين Past Simple وPresent Simple، لكن المشكلة الحقيقية تظهر عندما يحتاج الطالب إلى استخدامهما معًا في نفس الفقرة أو القصة.

في هذا الدرس سنتعلم:

  • ما معنى Shift Between Past and Present؟
  • متى نستخدم الماضي ومتى نستخدم الحاضر؟
  • كيف ننتقل بينهما بدون أخطاء؟
  • أشهر الأخطاء التي يقع فيها الطلاب.

What Does Shift Between Past and Present Mean?

ما معنى Shift Between Past and Present؟

تعني:

Changing from a past tense to a present tense, or from a present tense to a past tense, when the meaning requires it.

أي:

الانتقال من زمن الماضي إلى زمن الحاضر أو العكس عندما يحتاج المعنى إلى ذلك.

المهم هو أن يكون الانتقال:

Logical and clear

أي:

منطقيًا وواضحًا.


أولًا: متى نستخدم Past Tense؟

نستخدم أزمنة الماضي عندما نتحدث عن:

  • أحداث انتهت.
  • تجارب حدثت في الماضي.
  • قصص.
  • ذكريات.
  • أحداث تاريخية.

Example:

Last year, I moved to a new school.

في العام الماضي انتقلت إلى مدرسة جديدة.

الحدث انتهى، لذلك استخدمنا:

Past Simple


متى نستخدم Present Tense؟

نستخدم الحاضر عندما نتحدث عن:

  • حقائق عامة.
  • العادات.
  • الأمور الحالية.
  • الآراء.
  • المشاعر الحالية.

Example:

Now, I feel much more confident.

الآن أشعر بثقة أكبر.

هنا استخدمنا:

Present Simple

لأننا نتحدث عن الحالة الحالية.


أهم استخدام: Past Experience → Present Result

من أكثر الاستخدامات المناسبة لطلاب B2 أن يبدأ الطالب بالحديث عن تجربة في الماضي، ثم ينتقل إلى أثرها في الحاضر.

Example:

When I was younger, I was afraid of speaking in public. However, I joined a drama club two years ago, and this experience helped me become more confident. Today, I enjoy giving presentations in front of large groups.

دعونا نحلل:

Past:

When I was younger, I was afraid...

I joined a drama club...

Present:

Today, I enjoy giving presentations...

الانتقال هنا طبيعي جدًا:

Past experience → Present result


Example 2: A Lesson from the Past

Last summer, I travelled alone for the first time. At the beginning, I felt nervous and unsure. However, the experience taught me how to deal with unexpected problems. Now, I feel more independent and confident.

لدينا:

Past:

travelled

felt

taught

Present:

feel

العلاقة:

Past experience → Present feeling


استخدام الماضي والحاضر في Narrative Writing

في الـNarrative Essay، تكون الأحداث الأساسية غالبًا في الماضي.

Example:

I arrived at the station at 8 a.m. and waited for the train.

لكن في نهاية المقال، يمكن للكاتب الانتقال إلى الحاضر للتعبير عن رأيه الحالي أو الدرس الذي تعلمه.

Example:

Looking back, I realise that this experience changed the way I deal with problems.

لاحظ:

The experience:

حدثت في الماضي.

لكن:

I realise

رأيي وفهمي الآن.

إذن:

Past event → Present reflection


مثال كامل

Three years ago, I failed an important exam. At that time, I felt disappointed and frustrated. However, instead of giving up, I decided to work harder. I studied every day and gradually improved my skills. Today, I understand that failure is not the end; it is an opportunity to learn and grow.

Past:

failed

felt

decided

studied

improved

Present:

Today, I understand

failure is

it is

الانتقال هنا منطقي لأن الكاتب انتقل من:

What happened

إلى:

What I think now


Shift from Present to Past

أحيانًا يبدأ الكاتب بوصف وضع حالي، ثم يعود إلى الماضي ليشرح السبب.

Example:

I am much more confident now than I was a few years ago. In the past, I avoided speaking English because I was afraid of making mistakes.

بدأ بالحاضر:

I am much more confident now

ثم انتقل للماضي:

I avoided speaking English.

وهذا يسمى:

Present situation → Past explanation


مثال آخر

Today, technology plays an important role in my life. However, when I was younger, I did not use the internet very often.

Present:

technology plays

Past:

did not use


Time Expressions تساعد الطالب

من أسهل الطرق لمعرفة متى نغير الزمن هي البحث عن:

كلمات تشير إلى الماضي

yesterday

last week

last year

ago

when I was younger

in the past

at that time


كلمات تشير إلى الحاضر

now

today

currently

these days

at present

nowadays


Example:

When I was younger, I hated reading. Now, I read for at least thirty minutes every day.

المعنى واضح:

When I was younger → Past

Now → Present


Shift Between Past and Present in Speaking

هذه المهارة مهمة جدًا في المحادثة، خصوصًا عندما يسأل الطالب عن تجربة سابقة.

Question:

How has your life changed in recent years?

يمكن أن يقول:

Five years ago, I lived with my family in a small town. At that time, I did not have many responsibilities. Now, I live in a larger city, and I have become more independent.

هنا استخدم:

Past:

lived

did not have

Present:

live

have become

وهذا يجعل الإجابة مناسبة لمستوى B2.


Shift Between Past and Present in Reading

أثناء القراءة، قد يجد الطالب فقرة مثل:

Marie moved to London in 2015. She worked there for several years and learned a great deal from the experience. Today, she runs her own company and helps young entrepreneurs.

هنا يجب أن يلاحظ الطالب:

Past:

moved

worked

learned

Present:

runs

helps

لماذا تغير الزمن؟

لأن النص يتحدث عن:

Past events → Current situation


أهم قاعدة

لا تغيّر الزمن بدون سبب

هذا خطأ شائع جدًا.

Incorrect:

Yesterday, I go to school and meet my friend.

بدأنا في الماضي:

Yesterday

لكن الأفعال أصبحت:

go / meet

وهذا انتقال غير صحيح.

Correct:

Yesterday, I went to school and met my friend.


مثال آخر

Incorrect:

Last year, I start learning English, and now I improve my skills.

الجملة غير صحيحة في استخدام الأزمنة.

Better:

Last year, I started learning English, and now I am improving my skills.

هنا:

started → Past

لأن البداية حدثت في الماضي.

و:

am improving → Present Continuous

لأن التحسن مستمر حتى الآن.


Present Perfect كحلقة بين الماضي والحاضر

من أهم النقاط لطلاب B2 استخدام:

Present Perfect

لأن هذا الزمن يربط بين:

Past + Present

Example:

I have studied English for five years, and I am now able to communicate more confidently.

بدأت الدراسة في الماضي وما زالت مستمرة أو لها أثر حتى الآن.


Example:

I have learned a lot from my previous mistakes, and now I make better decisions.

لدينا:

have learned → تجربة بدأت في الماضي ولها أثر الآن

ثم:

make → وضع حالي


مثال B2 متقدم

When I first started learning English, I found speaking extremely difficult. I often worried about making mistakes, and I avoided speaking in front of other people. Over time, however, I have become more confident. Now, I actively look for opportunities to practise, and I enjoy communicating with people from different backgrounds.

لاحظ التدرج:

Past:

started

found

worried

avoided

Past → Present:

have become

Present:

look

enjoy

هذا مثال ممتاز على:

Shift Between Past and Present


Expressions مفيدة للانتقال بين الماضي والحاضر

From Past to Present

Since then, ...

منذ ذلك الوقت...

Example:

I started exercising two years ago. Since then, I have become much healthier.


Since that experience, ...

منذ تلك التجربة...

Example:

I lost an important opportunity once. Since that experience, I have learned to prepare more carefully.


Now, ...

الآن...

Today, ...

اليوم...

These days, ...

هذه الأيام...

Looking back, ...

عندما أنظر إلى الماضي...


From Present to Past

In the past, ...

في الماضي...

When I was younger, ...

عندما كنت أصغر...

A few years ago, ...

منذ عدة سنوات...

At that time, ...

في ذلك الوقت...


نموذج Paragraph لطلاب B2

Topic: How Have You Changed?

When I was younger, I was very shy and rarely spoke in front of other people. Two years ago, I decided to join an English speaking club, which was difficult at first. I made many mistakes, but I gradually became more confident. Today, I enjoy expressing my ideas and communicating with others. Looking back, I believe that taking risks has helped me grow as a person.

Past:

  • was
  • spoke
  • decided
  • was
  • made
  • became

Present:

  • enjoy
  • believe
  • has helped

أخطاء شائعة

1. Changing Tenses Randomly

Last week, I go to the library and borrowed a book.

استخدمنا:

go → Present

ثم:

borrowed → Past

بدون سبب.

Last week, I went to the library and borrowed a book.


2. استخدام Past بدل Present عند الحديث عن الوضع الحالي

Now, I felt more confident.

Now, I feel more confident.

لأن:

Now → Present


3. نسيان Present Perfect

I started learning English five years ago, and I learn a lot since then.

I started learning English five years ago, and I have learned a lot since then.


تدريب للطلاب

Exercise 1: Choose the correct tense

1.

When I was younger, I _____ (hate) mathematics, but now I _____ (enjoy) it.

الإجابة:

hated / enjoy

الجملة:

When I was younger, I hated mathematics, but now I enjoy it.


2.

Last year, I _____ (join) a sports club. Since then, I _____ (become) much healthier.

الإجابة:

joined / have become


3.

In the past, I _____ (not like) public speaking. Today, I _____ (give) presentations confidently.

الإجابة:

did not like / give


4.

I _____ (make) many mistakes when I first started learning English, but now I _____ (not worry) about them.

الإجابة:

made / do not worry


تدريب 2: صحح الخطأ

1.

Yesterday, I go to school and meet my teacher.

Correct:

Yesterday, I went to school and met my teacher.


2.

When I was younger, I am afraid of speaking English.

Correct:

When I was younger, I was afraid of speaking English.


3.

I started learning English three years ago, and now I improved a lot.

Better:

I started learning English three years ago, and now I have improved a lot.

أو:

I started learning English three years ago, and now I am much better at it.


استراتيجية سهلة للطلاب

قبل اختيار الزمن، اسأل نفسك:

السؤال الأول:

When did this happen?

متى حدث هذا؟

إذا كان الحدث انتهى:

Past


السؤال الثاني:

Is this true now?

هل هذا صحيح الآن؟

إذا نعم:

Present


السؤال الثالث:

Did it start in the past and continue until now?

هل بدأ في الماضي وما زال مستمرًا أو له أثر حتى الآن؟

إذا نعم، فكر في:

Present Perfect


الخلاصة

مهارة Shift Between Past and Present تعني أن الطالب يعرف متى ينتقل بين الماضي والحاضر بناءً على المعنى والزمن، وليس بشكل عشوائي.

تذكر هذه العلاقات المهمة:

Past event → Present result

Past experience → Present opinion

Present situation → Past explanation

Past action → Present Perfect → Present situation

وأفضل قاعدة لطلاب B2 هي:

Time changes → Tense may change. Meaning changes → Tense should be checked.

أي:

عندما يتغير الوقت، قد يحتاج الزمن إلى التغيير. وعندما يتغير المعنى، يجب مراجعة الزمن

 

reactions
author-img
انا جمال يونس . معلم لغة انجليزية . حاصل على ليسانس ألسن جامعة عين شمس . اوود ان أشارك المزيد من معلوماتي حول اللغة الانجليزية في محاولة مني لتبسيط و توضيح الأمور إن شاء الله .

تعليقات