Main menu

Pages

الجملة المعقدة complex sentence

 

Complex Sentence | شرح الجملة المعقدة لطلاب B2

تُعد Complex Sentence أو الجملة المعقدة من أهم موضوعات English Grammar for B2 Students، لأنها تساعد الطالب على كتابة جمل أكثر تنوعًا وقوة، خاصة في Academic Writing وEssay Writing وReading Comprehension.

لكن كلمة Complex لا تعني أن الجملة صعبة بالضرورة. الفكرة ببساطة هي أن الجملة تحتوي على:

One independent clause + at least one dependent clause

أي:

جملة مستقلة + جملة تابعة واحدة على الأقل.


ما هي Complex Sentence؟

قبل أن نفهم الجملة المعقدة، يجب أن نعرف نوعين من الـClauses.

1. Independent Clause

هي جملة تستطيع أن تقف بمفردها وتعطي معنى كاملًا.

Example:

I stayed at home.

أنا بقيت في المنزل.

هذه جملة كاملة، لذلك هي:

Independent Clause


2. Dependent Clause

هي جملة تحتوي على معنى، لكنها لا تستطيع أن تقف بمفردها بشكل صحيح.

Example:

Because it was raining

هذه ليست جملة كاملة وحدها.

نحن نسأل:

Because it was raining... what happened?

لذلك هي:

Dependent Clause


إذن ما هي Complex Sentence؟

عندما نربط:

Independent Clause + Dependent Clause

نحصل على:

Complex Sentence

Example:

I stayed at home because it was raining.

لدينا:

Independent Clause:

I stayed at home.

Dependent Clause:

because it was raining.

إذن الجملة:

Complex Sentence


شكل Complex Sentence

يمكن أن تأتي بطريقتين أساسيتين:

Pattern 1

Independent Clause + Dependent Clause

Example:

I stayed at home because it was raining.


Pattern 2

Dependent Clause + Independent Clause

Example:

Because it was raining, I stayed at home.

لاحظ أننا نضع:

comma (,)

بعد الـDependent Clause عندما تأتي في بداية الجملة.


أهم كلمات الربط في Complex Sentences

تسمى هذه الكلمات:

Subordinating Conjunctions

وهي التي تجعل الـClause تابعة.

من أهمها:

  • because
  • although
  • while
  • when
  • before
  • after
  • if
  • unless
  • since
  • as
  • until
  • whenever
  • even though

1. Because

نستخدم:

because

للتعبير عن:

Reason / Cause

أي:

السبب.

Example:

I stayed at home because I was tired.

أنا بقيت في المنزل لأنني كنت متعبًا.

تركيب الجملة:

I stayed at home = Independent Clause

because I was tired = Dependent Clause


Example 2

She missed the bus because she woke up late.


Example 3

Many students find English difficult because they do not practise regularly.

هذه جملة مناسبة جدًا لمستوى B2.


2. Although

نستخدم:

although

للتعبير عن:

Contrast

أي:

التناقض أو المفارقة.

Example:

Although the exam was difficult, most students completed it.

رغم أن الامتحان كان صعبًا، أكمل معظم الطلاب الامتحان.


Example 2

Although he was tired, he continued working.


Example 3

Although social media has many advantages, excessive use can cause problems.

هذه جملة ممتازة في الـEssay Writing.


Although vs But

لا نستخدم الاثنين معًا في نفس التركيب.

Although he was tired, but he continued working.

Although he was tired, he continued working.

أو:

He was tired, but he continued working.


3. When

نستخدم:

when

للتحدث عن الوقت.

Example:

When I arrived home, my family was having dinner.


Example 2

I was studying when my friend called me.


Example 3

When students understand the question, they can choose the correct answer more easily.


4. Before

نستخدم:

before

للحدث الذي يحدث قبل حدث آخر.

Example:

I checked my answers before I submitted the exam.


Example 2

Before you write your essay, you should organize your ideas.


5. After

نستخدم:

after

للتعبير عن أن حدثًا حدث بعد حدث آخر.

Example:

After I finished my homework, I watched TV.


Example 2

After she had completed the project, she presented it to the class.

وهنا يمكن استخدام Past Perfect عندما نحتاج إلى التأكيد على أن حدثًا وقع أولًا.


6. If

من أهم الكلمات في Complex Sentences.

نستخدم:

if

للتعبير عن:

Condition

أي:

الشرط.

Example:

If you study regularly, you will improve your English.


Example 2

If students practise reading every day, they can improve their comprehension skills.


First Conditional

Formula:

If + Present Simple, will + base verb

Example:

If you study hard, you will pass the exam.


Second Conditional

مناسب جدًا لطلاب B2.

Formula:

If + Past Simple, would + base verb

Example:

If I had more free time, I would learn another language.


Example:

If students had better time-management skills, they would feel less stressed.


7. Unless

تعني:

if ... not

أي:

إذا لم.

Example:

You will not improve unless you practise regularly.

أي:

لن تتحسن إذا لم تتدرب بانتظام.


Example 2

Unless we reduce plastic waste, environmental problems will become more serious.


8. While

نستخدم:

while

للتعبير عن:

Time

أو:

Contrast


Time:

While I was studying, my brother was watching TV.


Contrast:

While some students prefer studying alone, others work better in groups.

وهذا الاستخدام ممتاز في الـAcademic Writing.


9. Since

يمكن أن تعني:

because

أو تشير إلى نقطة بداية زمنية.

Reason:

Since the weather was bad, we stayed at home.


Time:

I have lived here since I was a child.


10. Even Though

تعني:

رغم أن

وهي أقوى قليلًا من although في بعض السياقات.

Example:

Even though the task was difficult, the students completed it successfully.


Complex Sentence في Academic Writing

استخدام الجمل المعقدة مهم جدًا لطلاب B2 لأن الكتابة التي تحتوي على جمل بسيطة فقط تبدو محدودة.

Simple Sentences:

Technology is useful. It saves time. It helps students.

يمكننا تحسينها:

Technology is useful because it saves time and helps students learn more effectively.

أصبح لدينا:

Complex Sentence


Example آخر

Simple:

Many students feel stressed. They have too much homework.

Complex:

Many students feel stressed because they have too much homework.


Example: Problem-Solution Essay

Simple:

Traffic is a serious problem. Many people use private cars.

Complex:

Traffic congestion becomes worse when too many people rely on private cars.


Example:

Although public transportation can reduce traffic, many people still prefer using private cars.

هذه جملة ممتازة في:

Problem-Solution Essay


Complex Sentences في B2 Writing

يمكن للطالب استخدام الجمل المعقدة في:

  • Opinion Essay
  • Problem-Solution Essay
  • Narrative Essay
  • Advantages and Disadvantages Essay
  • Formal Letters
  • Reports

Example: Opinion Essay

Topic:

Is online learning beneficial for students?

Complex Sentences:

Although online learning is convenient, some students find it difficult to stay focused.

Students can benefit from online courses if they manage their time effectively.

Because online lessons are flexible, students can study at their own pace.


Example: Problem-Solution Essay

Because many teenagers spend several hours on social media every day, they may have less time for studying.

Although social media has many benefits, excessive use can negatively affect students' academic performance.

If schools teach students how to manage their screen time, they may develop healthier digital habits.


Example: Narrative Essay

الجمل المعقدة مهمة جدًا في كتابة القصص.

Example:

When I arrived at the station, I realised that I had forgotten my ticket.


Although I was extremely nervous, I tried to remain calm.


After I solved the problem, I finally got on the train.

لاحظ كيف جعلت هذه الجمل القصة أكثر ترابطًا.


Complex Sentence vs Compound Sentence

هذه نقطة مهمة جدًا.

Compound Sentence

تتكون من:

Independent Clause + Independent Clause

وغالبًا باستخدام:

and / but / or / so

Example:

I was tired, but I continued studying.

الجملتان مستقلتان:

I was tired.

I continued studying.


Complex Sentence

تتكون من:

Independent Clause + Dependent Clause

Example:

Although I was tired, I continued studying.


مقارنة سهلة

Compound

Complex

I was tired, but I studied.

Although I was tired, I studied.

She was late, so she took a taxi.

Because she was late, she took a taxi.

He studied hard, and he passed.

Because he studied hard, he passed.


كيف يحول الطالب Simple Sentence إلى Complex Sentence؟

هذه استراتيجية ممتازة للطلاب.

Step 1

ابدأ بجملتين:

I stayed at home.

It was raining.

Step 2

حدد العلاقة.

هل هي:

Reason?

نعم.

Step 3

اختر:

because

Step 4

ادمج:

I stayed at home because it was raining.


Example 2

الجملتان:

She was tired.

She continued working.

العلاقة:

Contrast

إذن:

Although she was tired, she continued working.


Example 3

الجملتان:

I finished my homework.

I watched TV.

العلاقة:

Time

إذن:

After I finished my homework, I watched TV.


Example 4

الجملتان:

You practise regularly.

You will improve.

العلاقة:

Condition

إذن:

If you practise regularly, you will improve.


Comma Rules

إذا بدأت الجملة بالـDependent Clause:

استخدم comma.

Although it was raining, we went out.


إذا جاءت الـDependent Clause بعد الـIndependent Clause:

غالبًا لا نحتاج comma.

We went out although it was raining.


أخطاء شائعة

الخطأ الأول

Because I was tired.

هذه ليست جملة كاملة.

Because I was tired, I went to bed.


الخطأ الثاني

Although the exam was difficult, but I passed.

Although the exam was difficult, I passed.

أو:

The exam was difficult, but I passed.


الخطأ الثالث

If you will study, you will pass.

بعد if في First Conditional نستخدم Present Simple.

If you study, you will pass.


B2 Practice

Choose the correct answer

1.

_____ it was raining, we went for a walk.

A. Although
B. Because
C. If

Answer: A. Although


2.

I stayed at home _____ I was feeling sick.

A. although
B. because
C. unless

Answer: B. because


3.

_____ you study regularly, you will improve.

A. If
B. Although
C. While

Answer: A. If


4.

She called me _____ she arrived home.

A. when
B. unless
C. although

Answer: A. when


5.

You will not succeed _____ you work hard.

A. although
B. unless
C. when

Answer: B. unless


تدريب: Combine the Sentences

1.

The weather was bad. We stayed at home.

استخدم:

because

الإجابة:

We stayed at home because the weather was bad.


2.

He was tired. He continued working.

استخدم:

although

الإجابة:

Although he was tired, he continued working.


3.

I finished my homework. I went out.

استخدم:

after

الإجابة:

After I finished my homework, I went out.


4.

You practise speaking. Your English will improve.

استخدم:

if

الإجابة:

If you practise speaking, your English will improve.


B2 Challenge

اطلب من الطلاب تطوير الجملة التالية:

Social media is useful. It can cause problems.

Level 1:

Social media is useful, but it can cause problems.

هذه:

Compound Sentence

Level 2:

Although social media is useful, it can cause problems.

هذه:

Complex Sentence

Level 3:

Although social media is useful for communication and education, excessive use can cause problems because it may reduce the amount of time students spend studying.

هذه جملة أكثر تطورًا ومناسبة للتدريب على B2 Writing.


قاعدة سهلة يحفظها الطالب

يمكنك كتابة هذه القاعدة على السبورة:

Complex Sentence = Main Idea + Supporting Idea

ثم:

Main Idea = Independent Clause

Supporting Idea = Dependent Clause

مثال:

I stayed at home + because it was raining.


الخلاصة

لكي يتقن الطالب Complex Sentences، يجب أن يعرف أن الجملة تتكون من:

Independent Clause + Dependent Clause

وأهم أدوات الربط التي يجب أن يتقنها طالب B2:

Reason:

because / since

Contrast:

although / even though / while

Time:

when / before / after / until

Condition:

if / unless

وأفضل طريقة للتدريب هي أن تعطي الطالب جملتين بسيطتين وتطلب منه تحديد العلاقة بينهما، ثم اختيار أداة الربط المناسبة.

مثال نهائي:

The exam was difficult. Many students passed.

العلاقة:

Contrast

إذن:

Although the exam was difficult, many students passed.

وهكذا ينتقل الطالب من Simple Sentences إلى Complex Sentences بطريقة منطقية، وهو ما يساعده على كتابة فقرات أكثر تنوعًا وترابطًا في مستوى B2.

 

reactions
author-img
انا جمال يونس . معلم لغة انجليزية . حاصل على ليسانس ألسن جامعة عين شمس . اوود ان أشارك المزيد من معلوماتي حول اللغة الانجليزية في محاولة مني لتبسيط و توضيح الأمور إن شاء الله .

تعليقات